Saturday, December 2, 2023

Clue #2 of the BH Indigo Way Mystery is HERE!

 ...and it's ALL sewn/pressed/pruned and ready to go into the Clue #2 bag...Yes!


Clue #2 of the Indigo Way Mystery ALL Finished!


This was a FUN Clue from Bonnie Hunter's Indigo Way Mystery - these Festive & FUN fabrics from Moda made me smile while they were being fed through my sewing machine:

Chain-piecing the first side while singing Fa La La in my head ;-)


Even when I 'Did it WRONG', still had to smile at my zeal to get started sewing these FUN fabrics:

Sewing the units WRONG - notice the piece on Top is UPSIDE Down...OOPS! 
Time for 'ol Jack the Ripper' to make his necessary appearance in this clue...MORE than Once he showed up!!!

Cutting was a breeze w/AccuQuilt GO Big! cutter, Wowza!  

An early Christmas present to self - w/Cyber Monday
72% discount and my Saved Up Points ;-)

A couple of months ago, I broke my right elbow in two places and cutting with rulers and a rotary cutter or scissors has been next to impossible, just too painful after a few minutes. 

But now, I can cut a few chunks of fabric and run them thru this electric cutter:

Fast & FUN - my kinda cutting!

And when they said it was BIG - they were NOT lying...

It can even handle up to two (2) 6" dies at a time and SIX layers of fabrics!

I really enjoy watching the die w/fabric run thru this cutter:

Clue #2 neutral fabric going thru die

ALL perfectly cut units:

Freshly cut units w/little waste

...and here are ALL the units from Clue #2 ready to be assembled - fairly quickly & perfectly cut = a Joy to sew together since ALL the units line up again...PERFECTLY!

Clue #2 ALL cut and ready to be sewn

The die I used helped make quick and pain-free cutting work of this Clue!

GO! die

Some of the FUN/Festive fabric - I love what the selvages have to say:

Christmas Eve by Moda

My very fav:

What a wonderful message!


May your Week be MERRY & Bright!

~Deb


Please Note:  ALL my Magnificent BH Mysteries are SCRAPPY - including this one ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment