Sunday, December 17, 2023

Clue #4 of Indigo Way Finished!

 Ahhh - it feels so good to FINISH!

Clue #4 of Indigo Way Mystery

While I realy like the Blues in this Indigo Way Mystery Clue:

Blues of Clue #4

I LOVE those Christmas REDS!

The REDS of Clue #4

While cutting out this clue, decided to convert one of my rolling carts into a 'cutting' cart - and it works great!  I can move from pressing to cutting stations w/ease:

Rolling cart using for 'cutting' cart

It can hold two (2) baskets on each shelf.  Once the baskets are full of their cut units, the baskets move easily to my sewing area.  Now my cutting work is much more efficient and organized...win/WIN!


Have a Wonderful Holiday Week!

~Deb


Please Note:  ALL of my Magnificent BH Mysteries are SCRAPPY - including this one ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment