Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Update on QFC 'McTavished Quilting" Progress...

Thought I'd bring you a few updates and pics of the progress on the Quilter's for Comfort (QFC) quilt #2 - not too bad if I say so myself - there's some definite improvement of the quality of the quilting:

I like this one alot!

And this one - sorry the photo's a little dark but it hides my little baubles nicely!

And this one turned out pretty good, too...

Had some Fun with this one ;-)

I LOVED doing this technique in the borders w/Patriotic variegated thread!

Practice does definitely make better - while I still have much to learn by way of lots more practicing, I'm FINALLY getting comfortable w/freehand quilting utilizing this incredible 'McTavishing' quilting method...;-)

And now I'm off to finish the 'white' picture frame borders and add some fireworks and stars to some of the interior blocks - I'll keep you posted!

Later,
~Deb

1 comment: