In fact, this same quilt was on the frame when the damage was discovered and the frame got put 'under wraps':
See the red barn block on the pole under the plastic...
And because of all the damage, the hubs has agreed to FINALLY build a new building to house my quilting and sewing, w/heated garage on the lower level for the guys to wax trucks and other equipment in the cold weather months - so it's a win/win for both of us. (He agreed to this 5 years ago then kept changing his mind, and that's when I set everything up in our garage over the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year's holidays. No sooner had I finished my 3 month's worth of work than ALL the water damage was discovered in the walls of the quilting studio.) Here's the progress so far - breaking ground for the new building:
Front view - where shrubs and landscaping used to be before they took it ALL out yesterday. It never ceases to amaze me how much guys enjoy using big heavy equipment to 'rip out' whatever is in their path! Wish I'd thought to take pictures, but I was sooo busy keeping my golden bears (retrievers) out of the way, didn't think of it until later.
Side view from the house
My second level studio will overlook the pond, which I adore because of all the wildlife that enjoy visiting throughout the day. I'll keep you posted on our progress. For now, got to get back to moving more stuff and figuring out how to store and organize everything during the building phase for the next 2 months. I keep telling myself I will see a finish to this and it will ALL be good and I will FINALLY get to make and complete some quilts and other projects ;-)