|He spans a large part of my 12' frame - almost King Size!|
Gold ribbon feathers in red border w/LAVA Diamond Head, McTavishing in flag & white borders w/Rainbows Patriotic.
|Back showing feathering and McTavishing|
Swirls in pinwheels, stripes in rectangles, McTavishing in red background w/Rainbows Patriotic .
|LAVA Diamond Head used to McTavish and SID in the Eagle/blue blocks.|
|Ruler work, wavy lines & McTavishing quilting|
|Ruler work from the backside|
I used several rulers throughout this awesome quilt:
|Lots of great rulers for ruler work!|
- 28.75 Quilting Hours
- 32 bobbins - white Maxi-lock
- SID - clear mono-poly, LAVA Diamond Head, and Rainbows Patriotic
- Ruler work - LAVA Diamond Head and Rainbows Patriotic
- McTavishing - LAVA Diamond Head and Rainbows Patriotic
- Rulers - HQ 'E' Wave Ruler & 4" circle template, Line Tamer, and the 16" Curve from the Large ProEcho set from StoneHouse Quilting
|"Big 'Ol Beaut" coming off the frame|
|Prior to shipping to final destination|
It has truly been an honor for me to quilt ALL 6 of these Veteran quilts, and an experience I won't soon forget...Thank YOU QFC for this amazing opportunity!