- Bow Tie Challenge by Bonnie K. Hunter
- F R E E Kimmy Brunner quilting tutorials/printed materials and videos - ALL kinds!
- F R E E Quilt of Valor (QOV) Quilt Patterns w/tutorials and links provided by Alicia Quilts blog
- Connecting Threads - F R E E: Tutorials, Quilt Patterns, and entire Downloads page!
- F R E E Quilt Patterns & Tutorials from Fons & Porter
- More F R E E Lap/Throw Quilt Patterns from FaveQuilts.com
- Magic 8 HSTs Amazing Tutorial by Karen Walker
- Magic Binding - this is the niftiest binding tut ever!
- How to attach quilt binding completely by machine, by Pat Sloan (my favorite method!)
- Binding Tut on HOW to Join Binding Strip Ends by Diane Harris of QuiltMaker
- How to load a quilt w/Red Snappers FAST!
- HQ16 Set-up
- McTavishing by Katherine 'Katie' Ringo
- Gallery of F R E E Quilting Designs by Leah Day
- Sharon Schamber in How To make rice bags, secondary leders/side leders - Part I, Part II, Part III
- How to make Secondary Leders w/Velcro by Quilts 'N Things Done By Betty Boop w/Deb
- How To Convert a regular ironing board into a Quilter's Ironing Board
- How to create Quilt Care Labels by Cindi
- A QR coded quilt label tutorial Anyone? by Quilts 'N Things Done By Betty Boop w/Deb
- How to print on fabric by The Graphics Fairy
- Watermarking/Copyrighting Quilting Photos
- Business Tax Depreciation tips and info
- GREEN products for sewing & quilting - Please Note: A portion of our generated revenues will go towards creating comforting and healing Quilts of Valor for our Vets...Thank YOU!
- How To Make a Pillow Case by Missouri Star Quilt Company
- How To Make a Dress from a Pillow Case
- Great British Sewing Bee - Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4
- How To Make Round Bottom Storage Buckets by Bad Ass Quilter's Society
- Which Thread? LOTS to choose from - Olivia shakes down your choices!
These are just a 'few' of my favorite tutorial links - more will be added as time allows. If you have a link you would like to see added to our ever-growing list, Please don't hesitate to post or email ;-)
*DISCLAIMER: these links are provided as a courtesy and for your own personal use. I/we DO NOT support/endorse/warranty ANY of the information given and therefore cannot be held legally liable and/or responsible for any outcome you may or may not realize or achieve as a result of their usage...Thank YOU!