Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sewing Strips and Strings the Polly Way...

Finally, off to the races sewing all my blue strips and strings the 'Polly the Patworker' way.  (And, she even stopped by for a quick chat - such a gracious lady quilter!  Please feel free to stop back by anytime, Polly ;-).

In spite of a few hiccups in my journey of progress, starting to make some headway.  I got all the blue strips and strings cut and ready to be fed through the machine:


Then I was Finally ready to sew and got a few done before the wind gave us fits of intermittent power last night.  Now, I may actually be able to finish up this evening - Yeah!

These should turn out fairly colorful, just the way I wanted:


Only a few more strips and strings and I'm ready to make my first 45 degree cuts - wish me Luck...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment