Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HSTs of Part III from Orca Bay Mystery Quilt - DONE!

Plugging along - and now have the HSTs of Part III of the Quiltville's Orca Bay Mystery Quilt - ALL 350 pairs, DONE!


They took a little longer than I anticipated (what else is new w/my family/life) because the baby gift for the youngest daughter took longer/got changed in mid-stream.  I would post pics but, because I promised a one-of-a-kind embroidery design/gift, can't post to keep it that way, I know you understand ;-)  To say the two burping cloths and owl receiving blanket(s) w/customized embroidery were too cute is, IMHO an understatement - they all turned out beyond our expectations.  Just goes to show, when one is in a pinch - must pull out ALL the creative juices to bring the final finished product to fruition.  Needless to say, I was exhausted after all that creativity and needed a break before I could resume our Orca Bay Mystery quilt.  

In the meantime, still haven't finished the last half of the QSTs from Part I:



At least they made it to the pressing area (my ottoman multi-tasks as notebook/pressing/sewing/trimming/foot rest area) and all got snipped apart ;-)

Later - gotta get back to it, there's another HOUSE marathon w/my name on it!
~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment