Monday, December 19, 2011

Part V - Orca Bay Mystery Progress!

I'm really starting to like the color combinations as they come together with the Orca Bay Mystery Quilt, and I made some progress on Part V - not as much as I'd liked but still some steady progress.  Got some of the  black scrappy triangles cut:


256 cut - only 444 left to go!

I also made some progress on Part IV, got all the red strips sewn and ready to trim/cut into 5 1/2" squares.

AND, got more than half of my quilt studio organized/moved and my sewing machines set up.  Once I get the exercise/storage side organized, I'm golden - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me, (and anyone else who's ever gotten the insane idea to completely revamp their sewing/quilting studio 2 weeks prior to Christmas ;-)

So, with less than 5 days 'til Christmas Eve (I'm hosting our family's Christmas Eve dinner), best get back to it!

Merry Christmas EVERYONE and Good Luck with your progress!
~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment